Saturday, February 9, 2008

Lunar New Year

The best place to go when there's a holiday is Sentosa. There's Palawan Beach, Tanjong Beach and Siloso Beach. The sea water is very clean but still salty (it's common sense, duh). I like all beaches but I frequently go to Siloso Beach. I dunno why but it seems that my parents prefer that beach. Anyway, there's a bridge floating (yes, floating, quite impossible, huh?) on the sea and you can cross the bridge and explore a small island just across Sentosa. But, if it was me, I wouldn't. All I can tell you is that it's like a trash island, full of rubbish (yucks!) and nothings fun there. I booked a hotel twice on Siloso Beach and I can say it's quite comfortable. There's kampong like houses to live in but there is no toilet, big problem. Fortunately, you can live in the kind of, I suppose should be called 'normal' kind of hotel. I enjoy swimming in the clear blue sea and cycling along the beaches enjoying the view. But when the sun is scorching hot, I like staying in the hotel watching TV. I encourage everyone to go to Sentosa at least once in a lifetime, you'll love it!

No comments: